Reviews

Gary Sissons   –
New Zealand NZ
Visited: January 2020 Reviewed: Mar 28, 2020

Email Gary Sissons  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Family holiday Hwange National Park, Victoria Falls & Chobe National Park hosted by Webster Musaidzi

The first thing that I need to mention is how overwhelmingly honest my dealing with Webster was. We had this trip planned several years earlier and had to cancel, Webster took care of your paid money and the security of our money was never in doubt! When we finally got to re-book the trip Webster immediately discounted our trip appropriately. To me this sums up the integrity and honesty of Webster.
After this the trip all went perfectly to plan and ran smooth as clockwork. Our time was full, busy and interesting. All our accommodation was at a great level including our overnight camping in the bush.
The whole family enjoyed the time spent with Webster and I would totally recommend his services and when I return to Vic Falls soon, I will certainly be using the services of Webster and DK Tours and Safaris for my booking and planning. I have had quite a lot of dealings with Webster now at the start by e-mail and then in person. I have really enjoyed all my interactions with him and consider him a friend.
Vic Falls is a wonderful place to visit, I would thoroughly recommend everybody visit at least once. I have been there 3 times now and it holds a special place in my heart!

OSCAR   –
Kenya KE
Visited: December 2019 Reviewed: Dec 17, 2019

Email OSCAR  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Excellent, full of hospitality and well organized trip

Organized team, hospitality at the highest and the trips are well coordinated.
The team are always at hand.
Big up team DK.
You are coming back again

Nicole   –
Canada CA
Visited: December 2018 Reviewed: Dec 7, 2019

Email Nicole  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Absolutely amazing!

Beautiful sights. The tour itself is fantastic and the guides are lovely.

Vassilka   –
Bulgaria BG
Visited: November 2019 Reviewed: Nov 30, 2019

Email Vassilka  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Our experience was excellent and we will be back!

Friendly and reliable organization. We booked a combo of 4 activities and got a really good price. For whitewater rafting, the team even organized some wetsuits for us. The groups of guests were always 4 people which was very nice and private. Webster and his team are absolutely great and they delivered in the best way possible. Communication was super quick and was so easy to arrange everything. A really reliable operator for anything you would need in Vic. Falls.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by DK Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings