Reviews

Marian   –
France FR
Visited: October 2016 Reviewed: Apr 26, 2017

Email Marian

We had an amazing safari with fantastic game viewing, experienced guides, great food and camp!

My partner and I went on safari for 3 nights/4 days in October 2016 and we had an amazing time! I've been on other safaris in Tanzania and was sometimes disappointed with the quality of guides and game viewing. There was no disappointment when it came to this safari it was amazing!!! Our guide Mbonea was very experienced and knowledgable about the animals and their behaviour making it really interesting. We saw every kind of animal and lots of cats, prides of lions every day, a couple of leopard sightings, one very close and even a cheetah! Aside from that we saw lots of other animals. The tented camp was really nice and really comfortable with great food and service was excellent. All in all it was a really excellent safari run by a really professional company!

Jordi Torras   –
Visited: September 2014 Reviewed: Apr 18, 2017

Email Jordi Torras  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

¡Brilliant!

My wife and I had an incredible time for ten days, we visited Manyara, Ngoro Ngoro, Serengueti, Tarangire and a hunting trip with the Hazdabe tribe near Lake Eyasi. Every park was different and unique and we managed to see the big and most of the wild animals very close. The stuff, guide and everybody in general were very professional and very organized, they took very good care of us and every detail. It was a once in a live time and very enjoyable trip that exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend booking with Travel Partner.

My best regards.

Maria del Rey   –
Visited: September 2015 Reviewed: Apr 13, 2017

Email Maria del Rey  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Perfect journey,

4 of us went to safari, we chose to see the migration of wildebeest acroos the Serengueti.
Everything was great. Our guide John was incredibly good and had lots of knowledge about animal behaviour and knew every kind of bird! Thank you John!

Food was great and tents in Serengueti very cozy. Very friendly staff indeed

Wee recommend this trip to anybody wanting to have a fun and exciting time.

Thank you team. Hopefully we will come back!

Jose Luis   –
Visited: July 2016 Reviewed: Apr 11, 2017

Email Jose Luis  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Memorable

Watching the wildebeest migration in the vast planes of Serengeti is an unforgettable memory.
Visit Serengeti and Ngorongoro is a must for any adventure traveller. The tents at Heritage Tented camps were very roomy and comfortable. We could hear lions passing by and buffalos eating just outside our tent. I loved Manyara Park with its diversity of wildlife, hippos and thousands of flamingos. I would recommended this company to anyone, a very interesting itinerary and great staff.

Pere Martos   –
Visited: March 2017 Reviewed: Apr 9, 2017

Email Pere Martos  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The authentic georgeus travel partners!

Thank you to Glory and Llian for sorting out our trip and giving us the itinerary and price suitable for us! They were very effective and did in very short time frame with last minute requirements.
The trip was unforgettable and I definitely recommended Travel Partners to friends and family. Also a thanks to the Guide George who went the extra mile to accomodate us and make the best out of our safari. Beautiful people, food an safari. Thanks!

Ellen   –
Visited: September 2023 Reviewed: Sep 11, 2023

Email Ellen  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

very professional and friendly.

My experience with travel partners from the start to finish was amazing! I reached out looking to do a Safari and Zanzibar, and travel partners helped me come up with the best itinerary for me. I got quick responses and quick solutions. I loved how flexible travel partners were with what I wanted to get out of my experience. We stayed at the Manyara Safari Lodge for the Safari and it was excellent! The facilities were clean and peaceful and the staff were very lovely! I would recommend travel partners time and time again to anyone that asks!

Cassie Lin   –
China CN
Visited: December 2019 Reviewed: Apr 19, 2020

Email Cassie Lin  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

a worthwhile experience

Great safari. We were 12 people but travel partners were able to fit all our requirements. We visited Arusha waterfalls and National park it was really beautiful. Later on we visited Manyara and Ngorongoro crater. The best thing was sleeping in a tent and hear the animals at night. A worthwhile experience recommended to all adventure lovers.

Dana   –
Visited: August 2019 Reviewed: Apr 7, 2020

Email Dana  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

They were great - they thought of everything and made our trip positively memorable.

The communication and planning were on point. They provided all the details we needed before we asked for them! Very pro-active and accommodating. They exceeded our expectations! Thank you.

anton   –
Tanzania TZ
Visited: January 2020 Reviewed: Apr 7, 2020

Email anton  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Magical Serengeti Safari Experience, Impeccable Organization

I went to the Serengeti to spend the New Year with my partner. The experience was mind blowing and beyond our expectations. I loved how the tented camps were set up and the attentive staff who were ever so helpful. For a city guy like me, waking up in the middle of the open Savannah was just a magical experience. I would love to thank Travel Partners for doing such a great job in organizing our safari trip and in making it truly unforgettable.

Anzhelika   –
Russia RU
Visited: January 2020 Reviewed: Feb 10, 2020

Email Anzhelika

The review below is the personal opinion of Anzhelika and not that of SafariBookings.
Can’t say it was the best experience in my life

Things I liked:
- beautiful nature and animals;
- accommodation was perfect;
- the car was new and safe;

And what spoiled my impression:
- our guide wasn’t a real guide. I would say that it was a driver. I don’t remember anything interesting he told us about wildlife.
- a lot of cheating everywhere. It would be nice if a travel company or a guide warned tourists against all those beggars on every step. In a massai village native people literally extorted 40$ from us. It’s one of the points of the tour and I felt unsafe there.
- 5-days tour is very long. In fact, 3-4 days is enough for what we have seen. On the 3 day in serengety the driver dragged time and we drove with the speed 20 km ph. At 3 pm he brought us to the lodge. The only thing we saw on the fifth day is massai village (15 min) and then at 11 am we arrived in Arusha.
- there were a lot of misunderstanding with the guide and the manager. They asked additional money for massai village (100$ pp) inspite it was included into our package. Only my email to another manager helped. Plus, initially we agreed to leave us at the border with Kenya after our tour. They said that it’s no problem, it’s on our way. At the end of our trip our guide asked 100$ for it. That’s so miserable.

4.7/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Travel Partners , not SafariBookings