Reviews

4.8/5

Daniel   –
Visited: August 2022 Reviewed: Sep 6, 2022

Email Daniel  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Great tour and great guide!

Such an amazing tour with nice hotels and a very friendly guide and management!

Kim   –
Visited: August 2022 Reviewed: Aug 27, 2022

Email Kim  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Adventitious

We were on our honeymoon and had a private safari for 6 days. We had such a good time - our driver Ben was the nicest guide. The agency Organizer little surprises at the lodges for us, like a chocolate heart cake, bed full of roses etc. everyone was really nice. The only ‚bad‘ thing is, that we had 4 flat tires and because of that we lost one safari day. Nevertheless they invited us to a nice dinner to make it up. Overall we can definitely recommend booking a safari with geodiscovery. Thanks Gülüstan, thanks Abraham & thanks so much Ben

Reply from geoDiscovery Tours
Reply from geoDiscovery Tours
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Dear Kim, We apologize endlessly for the inconvenience with the tires. We hope we were informed earlier. Shouldn't have happened. We hope to see you both very soon again. All the best till then :-)

Erich Kriechbaum   –
Austria AT
Visited: July 2022 Reviewed: Aug 2, 2022

Email Erich Kriechbaum  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Everything was fine, can recommend this trip 100%.

This trip was put together according to our wishes and well prepared and we were provided with sufficient information material. The people on site looked after us excellently and organized the change requests very well. Tanzania is a very hospitable, beautiful country with very nice people and we always felt very safe.
This agency took great care of us from the beginning of our trip to the end.

(automatic translation from German)

Sophally & Stefan   –
Visited: July 2022 Reviewed: Jul 20, 2022

Email Sophally & Stefan  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Perfect organisation of safari and mountain climbing

We did a 11 day trip to Tanzania to climb Mount Meru and a 3 day Safari to 3 parks. We were very happy with the organisation and communication, the guides, who were very nice, always in a good mood and spoke very well English resp. German and the hotels. In the parks we saw lots of animals including very close lions. We hope to come back for another tour !

Rene Morgner   –
Visited: March 2022 Reviewed: May 1, 2022

Email Rene Morgner  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Great experience

Our guide Daniel knows the parks very well and knows the habits of the animals so that he can show us all kinds of animals (including all the big five) up close. Prides of lions eating right next to the car, hippos to small animals and shy birds that can hardly be found in the bushes and grass. He speaks fluent German and English and knows all the German names of the animals. He was safe with the jeep off-road and on the road, we felt very comfortable. Abraham, the local chef, planned all the tours well, from the airport to tips on meru and Kilimanjaro, the safaris, stays in the hotels, and departure. Super organization and the best food and care. Travelers with other organizations were jealous of us

Alexander Künzel   –
Visited: January 2022 Reviewed: Feb 10, 2022

Email Alexander Künzel  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Taking care , confident and even looking for details

Always in close contact with us. Helpful Service and super organisation.
I can recommend this company.

Mark   –
Visited: October 2021 Reviewed: Dec 1, 2021

Email Mark  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

We had a great safari in Tanzania with geoDiscovery

We took a three day - two night safari of Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, and Tarangire National Park with geoDiscovery in October 2021 and it was great. Well planned out and good communication. They arranged the guide (Dominique), he was great and made all overnight arrangements. We changed plans a couple days before arriving and they (geoDiscovery) were very accommodating We had no problems at all, loved the experience we had.

GG   –
Visited: September 2021 Reviewed: Oct 30, 2021

Email GG

Ready to answer any questions you might have!

We spent a full week doing Safaris in Tanzania and we loved it!
geoDiscovery Tours was always there for any questions we had before, during and after our holidays.

Heidi Liebich   –
Visited: September 2021 Reviewed: Oct 8, 2021

Email Heidi Liebich  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The most beautiful summit ever

Even if I had doubts in advance about traveling to Tanzania alone and in times of Corona: ​​it was the best decision ever!
Not only the peaks of Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro made the trip special, but also the warmth of the team and the perfect organization of geoDiscovery Tours.
At no point did I have the feeling of being alone, I was enthusiastic about the perfection of the tours and always felt very welcome and protected. The partially unreal lava landscape of Kilimanjaro, the unique and breathtaking summit - which we reached just in time for sunrise - and the lush green and the hike through the Arusha National Park - right through a herd of giraffes - will remain unforgettable.
And one thing is certain: it was not the last trip to Tanzania or with geoDiscovery Tours!

Kaj Kusterer   –
Visited: March 2021 Reviewed: Mar 24, 2021

Email Kaj Kusterer  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Hakunamatata!

Pole Pole. I took this and all the other attitudes towards life with me from my trip in Tanzania. I hardly had the time and nerve to take care of such a profound and complex undertaking and yet I really wanted to escape the winter, go on a trip and climb the highest mountain in Africa. Working with geoDiscovery Tours made it really easy! And the plan worked perfectly: 3 weeks in Tanzania only me, without friends but in the best of hands. With Abraham's group, I was first initiated into the culture, the food, the language, the history and the art. Every different wish was granted to me, e.g. a visit to the stall market to see the people in Arusha. In addition, a great hotel was booked through that I was also very happy! Everything was perfectly organized, the group porter, guide, cook, waiter went up Mt. Meru for 4 days and then 6 days via the Marangu route to Kili. Thanks to the team who looked after and fed me well, I was strong and motivated enough. It was a lot of fun with the group, we ate together, laughed, learned from each other and sang. And they have surprised me again and again! At my request, a day safari could also be booked without any problems (modular principle). In the end I was brought to the airport for my onward journey, and even then, when I still had my problems with the return flight, etc. Abraham (Arusha) and Kolay (Germany) were there to help me. I can only recommend it, especially since it is not allowed to climb Kili without a team. Asante geoDiscovery Tours!

4.8/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by geoDiscovery Tours, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by geoDiscovery Tours are subject to their terms & conditions