Reviews

United Kingdom UK
Visited: September 2022 Reviewed: Nov 3, 2022

Email Ella  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Organised, friendly and professional

We booked a 6 day safari experience with Endito Nagol Adventures and absolutely loved it! Violet was very responsive and sent through a detailed itinerary beforehand. She was then on hand to answer any questions I had. The safari itself was incredible. Our driver was very good and we were lucky enough to see all the wildlife that I dreamed of seeing and more. Our accommodation and food were all lovely and the vehicle was in fantastic condition. I would definitely love to go on safari with Endito Nagol Adventures again. Thanks for the trip of a lifetime! :)

Michael   –
Visited: June 2022 Reviewed: Aug 31, 2022

Email Michael  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Very friendly and Flexible

The people at Endito Nagol were very friendly. When I needed to kill time or needed to be picked up and dropped off at specific places and times, they worked with me. They offer reasonably priced tours with friendly and knowledgeable guides. They also took pictures and shared them with me to add to my own picture collection from the excursions. I would highly recommend and would use them again.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Endito Nagol Adventures, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Endito Nagol Adventures are subject to their terms & conditions