This 7 Days flying primate safari highlights Gorilla Trekking in Uganda and Rwanda, Wildlife Viewing and Chimpanzee Trekking in Uganda. For those that don’t want a short Rwanda gorilla safari, this package is ideal for you because it lasts for a week.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 17 years
The minimum for this tour is 17 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Muhabura Hotel Budget hotel just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)Dinner Included
2-3Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
6Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kajie Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kajie Safaris.