This 7 Days flying primate safari highlights Gorilla Trekking in Uganda and Rwanda, Wildlife Viewing and Chimpanzee Trekking in Uganda. For those that don’t want a short Rwanda gorilla safari, this package is ideal for you because it lasts for a week.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Muhabura Hotel Budget hotel just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)Dinner Included
2-3Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
6Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kajie Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kajie Safaris.