Madagascar is an interesting island with a lot to offer in terms of plants, birds and reptiles and more. This island is home to countless plant species and of course the popular lemurs. In all the reserves, guests the opportunity to see these plants and other endemic reptiles as well. All the touring in Madagascar is mainly explored in forest walks to see lemurs, plants, reptiles etc.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Residence Lapasoa Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoMeals at Own Expense
2-3Grace Lodge Budget hotel just outside Andasibe-MantadiaDay 2: Breakfast Included
Day 3: Meals at Own Expense
4Vatolahy Budget lodge in or near AntsirabeBreakfast Included
5Centrest Sejour Budget hotel just outside RanomafanaBreakfast Included
6Centrest Sejour Budget lodge just outside RanomafanaBreakfast Included
7-8Isalo Ranch Budget lodge just outside IsaloBreakfast Included
9-10Hotel De La Plage Budget hotel in or near IfatyBreakfast Included
11Residence Lapasoa Mid-range hotel in or near AntananarivoBreakfast Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari With Us, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.