This Ethiopian adventure begins and concludes in Addis Ababa. Our first is Lalibela, the world-heritage-listed town by UNESCO set high in craggy mountains. Lalibela is renowned for its 12th and 13th century. Continue to Gondar you will visit the ancient churches and castles, remnants of a bygone Ethiopian Empire. Proceed to the Simien Mountains National Park.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Goldentulip Mid-range hotel in or near AddisBreakfast & Dinner Included
2-3Mezena Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near LalibelaBreakfast & Dinner Included
4Limalimo Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside SimienBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Goha Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GondarBreakfast & Dinner Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Dinner Included
- This tour is offered by Senait Ethiopia Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Senait Ethiopia Tours.