Stay 3 nights in Cape Town, the world’s favourite holiday destination, and enjoy beaches, mountains, wine estates, top restaurants and bars, and trendy shops. Then spend 3 nights on safari in the Sabi Sand Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger National Park. End your African holiday with 3 nights at the magnificent Victoria Falls. This tour is based on 4 star accommodation options and can easily be upgraded to 5 star accommodations. It is also available to single travellers.
This luxury tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3V&a Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4-6Arathusa Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Sabi Sands (Greater Kruger, South Africa)All Meals Included
7Nut Grove Manor Luxury guest house in or near Hazyview (South Africa)Breakfast Included
8-10Avani Victoria Falls Resort Luxury hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zambia)Breakfast Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Pembury Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Pembury Tours.