Lower prices available for more than 2 persons sharing per tour. Tour focus mainly on Wildlife, Cultural groups, Skeleton coast and Namib Desert. Cheetah Conservation Fund: Wildlife at Erindi Private game reserve: Etosha National Park: Wildlife viewing.: Elephant, Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Giraffe and many other species of wildlife. Visit Bushmen and Himba tribes, World heritage site -Bushmen rock engravings. Skeleton coast: Swakopmund and Sossusvlei dunes. Tour can be customized on request.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hotel Safari Court Luxury hotel in or near WindhoekBreakfast Included
2-3Old Traders Lodge Luxury lodge inside Erindi GRAll Meals Included
4C'Est Si Bon Mid-range hotel in or near OtjiwarongoBreakfast Included
5-7Okaukeujo Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
8Palmwag Lodge Luxury lodgeBreakfast & Dinner Included
9Twyfelfontein Country Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near TwyfelfonteinBreakfast & Dinner Included
10Cape Cross Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Cape CrossAll Meals Included
11Swakopmund Sands Hotel Luxury hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast Included
12-13Sossusvlei Lodge Luxury lodge in or near SossusvleiBreakfast & Dinner Included
14End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by CrissCross Namibia Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of CrissCross Namibia Safaris.