This safari features a fully planned itinerary with an excellent selection of lodges and guest houses. It is designed to give you some of the highlights of Namibia´s scenery, wildlife and culture. Namibia is a big country, but on this tour you will get to experience a great deal of it!
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 02 Nov 2018
- 16 Nov 2018
- 30 Nov 2018
- 07 Dec 2018
- 21 Dec 2018
- 04 Jan 2019
- 18 Jan 2019
- 01 Feb 2019
- 15 Feb 2019
- 01 Mar 2019
- 15 Mar 2019
- 29 Mar 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour cannot be arranged by this operator
1Camelthorn Lodge Luxury lodge inside Central Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
2-3Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
4-5Sawkopmund Guesthouse Luxury guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Lunch Included
6Twyfelfontein Country Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Torra ConservancyAll Meals Included
7Palmwag Lodge Mid-range lodge inside PalmwagAll Meals Included
8Okaukuejo Camp Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
9Namtoni Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
10Okonjima Lodge Luxury lodge inside Okonjima NRAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Crane Safaris Namibia, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Blue Crane Safaris Namibia.