This safari features a fully planned itinerary with an excellent selection of lodges and guest houses. It is designed to give you some of the highlights of Namibia´s scenery, wildlife and culture. Namibia is a big country, but on this tour you will get to experience a great deal of it!
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 04 May 2018
- 18 May 2018
- 08 Jun 2018
- 22 Jun 2018
- 06 Jul 2018
- 20 Jul 2018
- 10 Aug 2018
- 24 Aug 2018
- 07 Sep 2018
- 21 Sep 2018
- 05 Oct 2018
- 19 Oct 2018
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour cannot be arranged by this operator
1Camelthorn Lodge Luxury lodge inside Central Kalahari GRAll Meals Included
2Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
3Namib Desert Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near SossusvleiAll Meals Included
4-5Sawkopmund Guesthouse Luxury guest house in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Lunch Included
6Twyfelfontein Lodge Mid-range lodge inside DamaralandAll Meals Included
7Palmwag Lodge Mid-range lodge inside PalmwagAll Meals Included
8Okaukuejo Resort Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
9Namtoni Mid-range lodge inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
10Okonjima Lodge Luxury lodge inside Okonjima NRAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Crane Safaris Namibia, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.