Guests are collected in Victoria Falls and transferred to Kapula Camp in the heart of Hwange National Park. Once we are in our comfortable and remote bush camp, we can start enjoying the park and will take walks and game drives in search of all the big game in this well known park. We will also have the chance to sit and relax at the numerous waterholes and watch wildlife come and drink. Evenings are spent around the campfire having a drink and reliving the game viewing action of the day.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Kapula Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Hwange NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-4: All Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Khangela Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.