Great hotels with nice people surrounds you, nice driver provides good service to us. All animals are amazing and so close to the window. We saw the big 5, special 5,and much more more. We learned so much about the animals and their behaviors, because our driver Mike was so knowledgable. We saw lions were hunting a zebra. We saw a big group of elephants and with sunrise when doing ballon safari.

Sino Africa is really outstanding, and we had lifetime experience.

“Birding” tour in The Ark Lodge in Aberdare consisted of filling a bird feeder with fresh seeds - that was all. Also didn’t like the atmosphere.

I saw many elephants nearby the lack,the design of The Ark is so nice that creating a warm atmosphere.A little civet came at night on the
stairs.

Beautiful.

We didn't see ANY OTHER car or person in nation park. It was so quiet and natural with fantastic falls. Leopard just walked over the road in front of our car. Somehow like a paradise.

Stayed at Ark Forest Lodge. The viewing platform is spectacular

Mainly for the night lodges, Ark & Treetops. Have camped up there one night thinking I do some hiking, but soon returned once I saw a buffalo.

Absolute stunning scenery, most beautiful park I visited based on the landscape. Not touristy at all. We even spotted a few animals and got quite close with an elephant, but wildlife seemed somewhat rare.

docking a point based on that (although not important) as well as the fact that it is quite difficult to reach and traverse at some points.

I gave 5 stars to all the parks. We saw the wildlife and the scenery was great.
That’s what we came for

Aberdare was quite a chilled out experience. We stayed down at the Ark and that is a really nice place to stay at. Was lucky enough to see 2 leopards during our short one night stay and the experience down at the salt lick was amazing.

• 4.3/5