The review below is the personal opinion of N- and not that of SafariBookings.
Shame for Tanzania
I have never ever complaint about a travel agency until now, but in this era, people should know whom to trust and whom to not. Please do never use” jjtoursandsafaris”, JJ Tours”, “nzuri sana safaris, Nzurisana Safari” while you are travelling to Africa, Tanzania or any tours they are taking part at.
My husband and I visited Tanzania for a week in October for our honeymoon. We have booked Hilton Nungwi by ourselves, and asked Hilton to refer us an agency who would drive us to safari for two days. All our payments made by cash the day they have picked us from the airport. Our 4 days at Nungwi was perfect. Two days of our so called “safari”- there are no words to describe the awfulness and how we agitated our life safety.
1. JJ Tours and Safaris did not make the 4 night’s payment on behalf of us to the Hilton Nungwi even though we have paid all tour payment the first day we have arrived to Tanzania. Our agreement and booking was for 4 nights, but they only paid 3 nights to the hotel. Thus Hilton had charged extra 210 Dollars for us, and we needed to pay that money to check out from the hotel.
2. JJ Tours and Safari drove us to Mikumi National Park by the oldest car, which had no seat belt at the back seat, and which had stopped during our travel. Driver (Francisco Swebe- nzurisanasafaris) had bribed the police two times for breaking the speed limit, and once for not having the seat belt.
3. First Lie: On our way to “TanSwiss” he said he has talked to a friend and his friend mentioned him that the TanSwiss is full and they have no rooms for us- so he will take us to another hotel of his friend. (I have confirmed our booking with TanSwiss before our travel, so I have insisted that we have the confirmation and he should drive us to there. There was nothing left for him to do- so he drove us to TanSwiss. I swear to God, the hotel had maximum 15 guests, and it was like empty.
4. Second Lie: When we arrived the hotel- TanSwiss- we learned that this hotel is “bed and breakfast”, and although we have paid for full package for two days; our guide (Francisco Swebe ) tried to make us pay our dinner and lunch.
5. Third Lie: If I get the chance to upload pictures, I will upload the car that they have taken us to Safari. (We could not bear and asked driver to bring us back at the end of 2 hours). The car did not have a key and any protection. It was working hotwire(Putting cables together etc.…).
6. From October to December- we have been in touch with Kuya Mbogoma, to make him pay our 210 dollars back. Like a joke, he has sent us only 65 dollars!
7. Tours Company is “JJ Tours”, “JJTours and Safaris”. We have been defrauded by Kuya Mbogoma and his partner company “nzurisanasafaris” Francisco Swebe. The cars you see at their web pages are not the ones that they used while driving us. Do not believe in these two companies offerings. If this happened to us, it may happen to you too.