Reviews

United Kingdom UK
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Nov 2, 2022

Email Guy  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Helpful, Responsive, Proactive

Had an excellent experience with Kenya Safari Arcade. I booked a 2 night trip to Samburu, and the team were very accommodating when it came to organising a lodge to stay in. The original lodge I was due to stay in was unavailable, but the team were able to organise an alternative lodge. Great communication throughout and would use again

Choden Gyatso   –
India IN
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Oct 24, 2022

Email Choden Gyatso  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Highly recommended tour operators .

We booked through Ruphina of Kenya safari arcade who was so accommodating and patient with all our queries and requirements .a special mention to Ruphina for going the extra mile in helping me to organize a surprise gift for my partner in Kenya . It was the best experience ever and we can't thank you enough!!
The whole trip went off without any hitch right from the beginning. Steve was our man on the ground. He was so professional, warm , and patient that we felt right at ease with him ! The vehicle was always kept so clean and the knowledge and little stories he shared with us have .ade the trip so much more memorable. We can't recommend them enough ! Please ask for Steve and ruphina when you book through them and your trip will be guaranteed to be exceptional! We have recommended them to all our family and friends who wish to visit Kenya , the most generous and beautiful country !

Pepo García   –
Spain ES
Visited: August 2022 Reviewed: Aug 22, 2022

Email Pepo García  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Fantastic

I have nothing but good words. The treatment has been unbeatable, the contact very fluid, the staff excellent and the route and the wonderful hotels chosen.

Miguel Martínez   –
Spain ES
Visited: June 2022 Reviewed: Aug 19, 2022

Email Miguel Martínez  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

They offered an Ashnil Samburu 3 days-2 nights package at a good price and adapted as a flying safari. In addition they made the reservations for all the internal flights I needed during my trip and communicated all the updates about the flight schedule, so they made my trip to be easier.

Catarina   –
Portugal PT
Visited: July 2022 Reviewed: Aug 18, 2022

Email Catarina  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Great

It was an incredible experience! We could see lots of animals and the guide was very helpful and tried to explain everything in detail. Everything about the tour was very organized and the accommodations were great too. We definitely recommend Kenya Safari Arcade.

Alison O'Reilly   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: June 2022 Reviewed: Jul 27, 2022

Email Alison O'Reilly  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Excellent service from Edith at Kenya Safari Arcade.

Edith was brilliant, having been to Kenya many times before I thought I knew exactly what I wanted. Edith was great at offering advice and alternatives if she thought my itinerary could be improved. Value for money was important and I really think you would be hard pressed to find better. We had a wonderful holiday in the Mara although June is probably not the best time to go as the grass is so long and the animals have plenty of cover to hide in. I would recommend Keekorok Lodge for accommodation and will definitely use Kenya Safari Arcade for our next holiday.

Olivia   –
Visited: May 2022 Reviewed: May 24, 2022

Email Olivia  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Excellent, prompt, and affordable service.

I had a great experience with Kenya Safari Arcade. I am a lone female traveler and was nervous to go on a safari alone, but the flight safari package helped me feel safe and Ruphina was very communicative and checked in with me several times to ensure things went according to plan. Prices were reasonable and accommodation was nice. Best part was the safari guide. Highly recommend.

Ah   –
Kenya KE
Visited: May 2022 Reviewed: May 7, 2022

Email Ah  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Friendly and respectful to the animals and park

I went to samburu and had an amazing time. Daniel was extremely respectful towards the animals so there was no chasing after any (which I hate) or making animals distressed. We saw a lot and had a great laugh doing it. Edith had made booking very effortless and was a great source to answer questions before I went. Thank you!

Joan   –
Kenya KE
Visited: March 2022 Reviewed: Apr 13, 2022

Email Joan  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Excellent services

Great and prompt services. Great value for money and everything went well as expected as my expectations were met.

Mohammod   –
Canada CA
Visited: January 2022 Reviewed: Jan 14, 2022

Email Mohammod  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The whole experience was an absolute dream!

Kenya Safari Arcade went above and beyond our expectations. Coming from Canada and not being familiar with the process and how to navigate the various offerings, Kenya Safari Arcade walked us through every step of the way. Communications were clear and concise with plenty of options made available to us within our budget. We decided to go with Lerai Safari Camp and it did not disappoint. The staff were amazing (Mandela, Daniel, Jamblick) made it seem like the entire camp was reserved for just the two of us. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone interested in experiencing a safari in Masai Mara.

4.9/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Kenya Safari Arcade, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Kenya Safari Arcade are subject to their terms & conditions