Average User Rating
Email Jeff | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Very good price, organization and tour
It was an amazing and wonderful safari for me.
1. They picked me up free at the airport to the hotel (my own booking) one day before the tour, so you do not need to worry the transportation. And they even dropped you in the hotel on the last day of the trip, then they would like to take you to the airport the next day.
2. The budget price was maybe the lowest I can get among most travel agencies. But the quality was good as well! Some days lived in the camp site, and several days in the hotel (in both cases, breakfast, lunch and dinner included).
3. We saw many kinds of wild animals, the driver (James) will stop if we come across them. We had enough time to see and take photos.
4. The only thing need to improve is that it is too dusty there! If we could drive behind the frontier car further (not follow closely), we will sniff less dust and more healthy.
Anyway, I personally recommend African Scenery Holidays. Good price, staffs, and beautiful nature.
Email Jacinta Kamuu | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Email David Omondi | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: 2-5 safaris
Email Irene | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: over 5 safaris
Email Jon K. | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Overall Great Experience
Communications were great all the way from booking until my pick-up for the airport. The price was very competitive and I thought that the experience for being a budget safari was in line with my expectations.
While I felt like the communication from our guide could have been improved, it in no way inhibited us from seeing all that you'd expect on a safari in Kenya.
Would definitely recommend.
Email Saul ortal | 50-65 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Good company, reliable service
I took a 7 day safari and have a blast.... Overall experience was great, from the moment I contacted the company to quote to the end of the trip communication was fluent, amicable and professional.
Once on Nairobi Fredinah was most helpful and on the road both Ambrus and Bonifaz were excelent on shoing the beauties of the county... Although I could not see the migration (it was due one momth before) we saw the big 5 and a lot more...
I would reccommend the company to any one traveling to Nairobi and planning a Safari...
one of the best experiences in my life
Thanks African Scenery Holiday Staff !!!!
Email Gideon | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: 2-5 safaris
Email Jeff William | Experience level: first safari
Email chebby | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Email Tom Haddad | 50-65 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Fredinah was especially helpful and trustworthy. Mike our guide and driver for 18 days kept us safe.
The food was monotonous and the showers were not always hot but otherwise we viewed as much wildlife as did tourists who paid a lot more for their more luxurious accommodations and food.
- All corporate and/or tour info is provided by African Scenery Holidays, not SafariBookings