Reviews

Portugal PT
Visited: December 2022 Reviewed: Jan 5, 2023

Email Bobby Ip  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing planning support & Actual Experience

Our trip was incredible from start to finish! Everything was really well organized and smooth, thank you for this!
The Tour planner supported us during the planning, and made sure to include all the things we wanted in the itinerary

Also a special thanks to our tour guide, he was informative, kind and generous and that made all the difference for us.

The hotel in the park was nice, the staff were really helpful but the food could have been better and they had problems with their electricity.
The actual hike and gorilla experience was amazing, our guide made sure our request to be in the longest trek to the gorillas came true and we thoroughly enjoyed it! (Although a little unprepared with our shoes :))

We’ve already recommended Silverback and our guide to our friends and will continue to do it more! :)

Thank you again for all!

Lucia Trevisanello   –
Spain ES
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Nov 7, 2022

Email Lucia Trevisanello  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing experience.

We had a great experience in Uganda and Rwanda with Silverback expeditions. We totally recommended.
Everything was spectacular (Lodges, food, landscape, wildlife, companies support).

Our Driver is called David ! The best ever. We loved him. We were so happy to have him as our guide. He has been super kind, always trying to fulfill all our needs (Safari, Market, Money exchanged, City Tour, Food, etc).
The Trip wouldn't have been what it was if it hadn't been for him ! So with this we would like to highlight how happy we were to have him as our guide.

Valentina   –
Switzerland CH
Visited: January 2021 Reviewed: Feb 16, 2021

Email Valentina

Amazing week - hopefully soon again!

I was on tour with Silverback Expeditions for one week and I loved it. Everything was so perfect - a fantastic route, the nicest hotels, a great guide. Everything was so easy and well organized. I travelled during the COVID crisis and had to postpone the trip once, but there was no problem and the staff organized everything perfectly and was very flexible. On the road I could just enjoy my trip and never had to worry about a thing, they organized some specials for me (e.g. a visit in a hospital and a COVID test at the end). I saw so many beautiful things, met wonderful people, saw a lot of animals. Would love to do a trip with Silverback again! Highly recommendable! Thank you so much!

Ahmed   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: July 2019 Reviewed: Feb 23, 2020

Email Ahmed  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Murchison Falls

Visited Murchison Falls and Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary during an amazing 3 days tour with Silverback Expeditions. Our guide Carmichael was just amazing: friendly, great eyesight, respectful of nature, great driver. We saw rhinos, shoebills and many other amazing animals and birds. Recommended 200% and will come back for sure.

Lee KIm   –
Laos LA
Visited: March 2020 Reviewed: Feb 20, 2020

Email Lee KIm  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Just Wow!

This was the best trip in my life. And as a solo traveller I highly recommend it. Everything perfect. and the gorillas in Uganda....something I will never forget. Thank you!

Jacob Algar   –
Norway NO
Visited: January 2020 Reviewed: Feb 10, 2020

Email Jacob Algar  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Day tour in Kigali

Hello,
Had a short business trip in Kigali and managed to get a free day for me. Silverback Expeditions was very quick to book this tour for me just the day before and planned an amazing day for me exactly how I wanted including that sushi I was craving for to end the day. Thanks so much!

Peter rice   –
Germany DE
Visited: March 2020 Reviewed: Feb 7, 2020

Email Peter rice  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Close encounter with silverback gorilla

I did a 9 days tour with silverback expeditions covering Rwanda (Kigali and the golden monkesys) and Uganda (Bwindi, kibale , queen elizabeth, murchison falls and Ziwa sanctuary ). Everything was extremely well organized both in terms of planning as well as the actual tour itself. The guide John was a fantastic human being and an outstanding guide, always very respectful. Vehicles used were comfortable and modern.

Special thanks to Jane who planned this once in a lifetime experience for us. I will come back for Congo!!

Mina   –
Portugal PT
Visited: August 2019 Reviewed: Nov 5, 2019

Email Mina  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Amazing Bucket List experience!

Me and my husband just came back from such an amazing experience! Our Bucket List have one item less thanks to this AMAZING experience. The gorilla trekking is definitely a life changing trip. We are so thankful for doing that with Silverback Expeditions, these guys are flawless!

Mohammed Karim   –
Sudan SD
Visited: October 2019 Reviewed: Nov 1, 2019

Email Mohammed Karim  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing service

Everything was great. Had an amazing experience in Uganda. We did the gorillas, the chimps and the rafting. Organization was super professional and worked by the clock. Thanks Jane for the recommendations and Samwell for the amazing guiding.

Abdullah   –
Oman OM
Visited: October 2019 Reviewed: Oct 20, 2019

Email Abdullah  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Memorable trip

Me and my brother just came back from the most fantastic adventure in our lives . The 4 days gorilla safari in Rwanda was like being in a wildlife documentary. We saw a family of 4 members just a few steps away from us...including a one month little one. I couldnt believe it. A big thank you to Silverback Expeditions because they were the ones who made this possible.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Silverback Expeditions, not SafariBookings