Into Adventure Safaris
- Office In:
- 1-5 employees (Founded in 2019)
- Member Of:
- AMREF, TRA & KRA
- Tour Types:
- Custom mid-range & luxury tours that can start every day
- Price Range:
- $150 to $610 ppper person per day (USD, excl. int'l flights)
Average User Rating
Email Antonella | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Amazing experiences from start to finish
It was a great experience and easy to plan. We sent them an email, they sent us the brochure with prices and all the relevant details!
They helped us get the visa for my husband since the government requested a letter from the organization that was going to receive us.
The safari itself was just great. We stayed at a very nice and unique hotel in Masai Mara. We loved our driver/guide. Ben was really nice and helped us live and enjoy a wonderful experience. We saw the big 5 and Ben shared a lot of interesting information with us.
We recommend them A LOT!!!
Email Karen | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: 2-5 safaris
Ben was very knowledgable and fun
We enjoyed going on safari in Maasai Mara. Everything from the hotel to the drive went very smoothly. Because of Ben’s knowledge we were able to learn a lot and enjoy our game drives.
Email Louis | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
good service, very good guide, generally a good trip!
we stayed at ashnil camp, I was not so impressed by the camp. price quality I think it was a little overprices, place needed some renovations.
Email Amelie | 35-50 years of age | Experience level: first safari
An amazing expérience
Ben made us an incredible adventure always smiling punctual and listening to our desires he allowed us to discover Kenyan landscapes, animals and even songs
As he is in contact with the other guides we were able to quickly go to places to observe the animals.
We recommend a safari with Ben wich will remain an incredible experience.
Email Peter & Melinda | 35-50 years of age | Experience level: 2-5 safaris
Incredible 1 week Safari with Ben
We did a 1 Week Safari with Into Adventure Safaris and we were very luck to have Ben as our driver
We did Amboseli then Nakuru and finally Masai Mara
Ben was always on time and very reliable, even when we came 5 min earlier, he was always already there preparing everything for us!
He was doing everything possible to see all the animals weven when he got an info about an animal on the other side of the park he was not hesitating to drive as there as quickly as possible ;-)
We saw all the big 5 and even a Leopard for 3 times
If you plan to go to Kenia I can only recommend Into Adventure Safari and especially Ben!
Thanks Ben for the wonderful week!
BR Peter & Melinda
Email Akshay Menon | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Perfect unforgettable Safari & Holiday
Into and Ben especially are the partners you’d want on you Kenya safari trip.
Hands down the best experience
The team was extremely responsive right from the beginning where they built us a custom Itinerary with very competitive rates.
The communication throughout until we reached tge airport was precise. Ben also sent me all hotel reservations 3 weeks prior to our landing in kenya which made our visa process smooth.
During the Safari Ben was extra patient and never rushed during sighting. He also woul ensure all our questions are answered and we get the best experience.
Ben booked us in the hotels of our choice and was never late. He’s a great conversationalist who prides himself in keeping his customers happy. We saw the Big 4’s with ease and Ben is very well connected with other guides and hence can take you to specific spots. I would absolutely recommend Ben and into adventure safaris for any future trips.
Email Chen | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
A excellent and unforgettable Safari trip！
A excellent Safari trip！Ben is a great guide！He is very very knowledgeable ，not noly animals but also Kenya history , culture etc.
He is also a strict “professor” who supervises us to take a lots of great photos. I even started planning to come here for Christmas on the third day of the trip，thanks to Ben！
Email Han | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Excellent Safari Experience!
This is our first safari trip, and everything was perfect. Benson was our main point of contact and the guide of the tour. Benson is super experienced, super knowledgeable on all kinds of wildlife, and super flexible to make plans based on our preferences. W took a ton of great photos of wildlife, and even got a chance to create great portrait photos with the background of Mount Kilimanjaro in the observatory! We’ll definitely book another visit to Kenya with Into Adventures, and recommend to all our friends who are interested in visiting Kenya!
Email Kevin F | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Flawless custom tailored luxury safari experience - Honeymoon of a lifetime.
TLDR: Booked our honeymoon and it was flawless and out of a movie.
Booked a luxury safari as our honeymoon, which was originally delayed due to COVID, and it went even better than we could have imagined. Here is our experience
- Our main point of contact was Benson who we communicated with through WhatsApp. He tailored our itinerary to the areas that we wanted to see and would fit in our budget. He was very professional and prompt with responding. We met him in person at the start of our safari. He is a very nice guy and gave us a nice welcome gift :)
- We paid cash and sent the money via bank wire. Everything went smooth and no issues. This was our biggest concern as there can be a lot of scammers
- Our driver was Jackson and it was his mission to make sure we saw as much wild life as possible, which was our personal goal. Jackson showed us the big 6 ( the 6th is cheetah in my opinion). We also saw a kill and cheetah cubs. He also arranged for us to pet a rhino (AMAZING EXPERIENCE). Jackson is well connected with the other drivers so he knows where all the action is and goes there first. He also taught us a lot about animals and makes good conversation when we had our long drives. The vehicle was a land cruiser and held up on those off road days well.
- Accommodations: As stated we booked the luxury tier and we are so glad we did. The rooms were straight out of a magazine or instagram. Luxury camp sites where we couldn't tell if this was a tent or like a legitimate 5 star hotel room because they were so big, private and had all the amenities. Every site did turn down service in which at night they put down the mosquito nets and put a nice warm water bottle in your bed so when you get in its nice and warm cause the nights can get cold. The food was outstanding and the service was impeccable. Most meals were a sit down 3 course menu and the chefs are excellent. All the food is local. These lodges did it better than any other US or European hotel we have stayed at that call themselves 5 stars. Definitely set a new standard.
Email Olivier | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Very successful safari
Excellent stay in Kenya. The safari which lasted 7 days was very well organized. We did 4 parks, as planned in the schedule:
- Nakuru (with Lake Naivasha)
- Tsavo East
- Transfer to Nairobi airport
A wonderful discovery of animals in their natural habitat and the famous "Big Five" thanks to our guide Ben, who was super friendly, very knowledgeable and professional.
He is a very qualified person who was able to answer all our questions, both about the animals and about the life of the locals. It allowed us to observe all the Kenyan fauna from its most beautiful angle.
We slept in several lodges, which were all of high quality (reception, catering, accommodation, etc.), in particular Ziwa (in Nakuru Park) and the lodge in Tsavo East Park.
We highly recommend organizing your stay with Ben, who speaks French but also English.
Thanks again to Ben and his whole team!
(automatic translation from French)
Average User Rating
Rating BreakdownWrite a Review
- All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Into Adventure Safaris, not SafariBookings
- The tours offered by Into Adventure Safaris are subject to their terms & conditions