Reviews

Prateek   –
Ghana GH
Visited: December 2022 Reviewed: Jan 11, 2023

Email Prateek  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

He is an expert in his field and he took care of all our needs on the tour

The safari was amazing. Our driver was very understanding and cooperative and took the time to brief us about a lot things on the safari. I had an amazing day and I will recommend people to use WildReality whenever they are planning for a safari tour as I am sure these guys will make your safari experience memorable.

Hanscotte Corentin   –
France FR
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Nov 7, 2022

Email Hanscotte Corentin  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Our Journey to the Highest Mountain in Africa – Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania

Our dream has been fulfilled and tears of joy can be seen on our faces. Visiting Tanzania was the best ever decision we have made and our trekking experience to Mt. Kilimanjaro was truly remarkable. Thanks be to the WildReality Safari team for making this dream a reality. I and my fiancée enjoyed the whole experience and we could not have made it without the support of the WildReality Safari team. Thank you guys for your exceptional support.

We will be back!

Ahsante Sana.

Valeria   –
Italy IT
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Oct 28, 2022

Email Valeria  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Adventure Experience in Tanzania

It was a joy and excitement for us to visit Tanzania. We had opportunity to see various wild animals in their natural habitat. This has been an eye opening experience for us, and we extremely overwhelm with the beautiful scenery of Tanzania.

Thank You WildReality Safari for making this trip possible for us. We truly enjoyed your service and support throughout our trip. Your dedication and experience are remarkable.
I would definitely recommend you to other future travellers.

Willem   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Oct 26, 2022

Email Willem  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

An unforgettable experience!

We have always wanted to visit Africa and we finally did it. Tanzania is an exquisite country and we enjoyed our Safari adventure with WildReality Safari.

You guys are amazing, positive, and always willing to help and do more!

WildReality Safari organized a perfect customized trip for us. Being able to see the big five was really impressive! The Serengeti and Ngorongoro are truly magical.

Thank you WildReality safari team for this trip. We really enjoyed it!

Groetjes Willem & Sanne from Amsterdam

Laxman   –
India IN
Visited: September 2022 Reviewed: Oct 24, 2022

Email Laxman  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Our Epic Adventure to Tanzania

Our adventure safari to Tanzania was awesome, being able to see the “big five cats” was the best moment ever. Tanzania is the best destination to visit, with an opportunity to come face to face with the most beautiful creature on earth.

Thanks be to WildReality Safari for making this a success trip. The WildReality team is truly amazing, My wife and I truly appreciate your support for making this customized trip for us.

You guys are an exclusive, friendly and passionate tour operator to work with. Your exclusively treated us with the most admirable attention.

Hopefully next time we will bring our whole family with us.

Thanks Guys.

Kay   –
Visited: October 2022 Reviewed: Oct 22, 2022

Email Kay  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

A trip to remember

My Safari trips to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro were remarkable. We enjoyed every minute of it, thanks to the WildReality team for making our dream come true. The WildReality guides were exceptionally proactive and ready to offer any support. we truly appreciate their level of understanding and focus on us I truly recommend WildReality Safari for any future travellers who wish to visit Tanzania.

Florien   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: June 2022 Reviewed: Jul 20, 2022

Email Florien  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Knowledge about everything nature and wildlife! Goes above and beyond to make the trip unforgettable

Really amazing trip and will forever be in my heart, made absolutely beautiful memories that I will cherish. The group was amazing and Allen's expertise and knowledge is truly wonderful. What a gem!

We had a wonderful group with a lot of excited people and we really enjoyed ourselves. The staff goes above and beyond to make it the perfect experience!

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by WildReality Safari, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by WildReality Safari are subject to their terms & conditions