Reviews

Germany DE
Visited: August 2023 Reviewed: Aug 28, 2023

Email Sascha Krieft  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Amazing

It was a unique experience that I have never experienced before, William was very nice and explained everything very well give a 10 out of 10

Anglaya   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: September 2022 Reviewed: Oct 2, 2022

Email Anglaya  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Cultural and historical tour

In September I went to Uganda for the purpose of doing a tour focused on Uganda's culture and history.
I booked the tour with Two Servants and even before I arrived I was mailed a detailed day to day plan of the activities. Including a visit to the national museum, a visit to the more rural areas, tours focused on the history of the Bugandan kingdom, the largest of the traditional kingdoms in present-day Uganda, and strolling down markets in Kampala.
I have very much enjoyed this tour and the attention to detail that Two Servants put into making my stay in Uganda an unforgettable one.
I would definitely recommend booking via Two Servants. Doesn't matter if you're also a fan of history and culture like me or else. 5/5 recommend!!❤️❤️

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Two Servants Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Two Servants Tours and Safaris are subject to their terms & conditions