Reviews

muu   –
Visited: February 2024 Reviewed: Feb 17, 2024

Email muu  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing Wildlife

we enjoyed day hike, coffee tours and Safari, everything from start to end was well arranged, we had Nuru as our wildlife guide and he was well knowledgable. we would't ask for more.

Aboo   –
Visited: January 2024 Reviewed: Feb 11, 2024

Email Aboo  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Best organizer

We wanted to visit Serengeti & Ngorongoro and we contacted Omary, he responded all our queries on time and booking went smoothly, the arranged us skilled guide and we manage to see all big 5 with his help

Dijah   –
Visited: January 2024 Reviewed: Feb 11, 2024

Email Dijah  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Excellent Trip

So gland we chose Eagle of Savannah, i worked with omary and booking worked smoothly, we enjoyed a lot in a short trip, guide showed us amazing hospitality. God bless this company

Alexandra   –
Germany DE
Visited: January 2024 Reviewed: Feb 6, 2024

Email Alexandra  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Wobderfull professional safari

Everything works perfekt an we had a wonderfull time.

Ambrose   –
Australia AU
Visited: December 2023 Reviewed: Jan 11, 2024

Email Ambrose  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Good value for money.

Great tour if you are looking for good value for money and you are exposed to an amazing array of animals

Jess   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: November 2023 Reviewed: Jan 5, 2024

Email Jess  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

The review below is the personal opinion of Jess and not that of SafariBookings.
Disorganised 9-Day Kilimanjaro Hike, Coffee, Camping Safari & Culture

9-Day Kilimanjaro Hike, Coffee, Camping Safari & Culture
If I had not chased Nasr prior to my arrival, my tour would not have started at all due to a lack of organisation. I was then told to ignore my itinerary as all my activities would be in a different order. This meant that I had no idea what I was doing, when, who with or where I was staying day-to-day which I found stressful as a solo female traveller. Nasr did meet with me to try and help the situation but it did not improve due to an ongoing lack of open and honest communication.
Due to the change in order, all of the hikes were back-to-back which was exhausting. The activities themselves were incredible and most of the guides very friendly and informative. Unfortunately I missed out on the natural springs visit due to a lack of organisation. The best part of the trip was the safari in Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater which was outsourced to another company called Meru Slopes. If I had booked the whole trip with them I would have saved $500USD!
Overall, the activities are unbelievable and so worthwhile but I cannot recommend this company.

Adaia   –
Spain ES
Visited: December 2023 Reviewed: Dec 8, 2023

Email Adaia  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Life time experience!

I have just had the time of my life in a 5-day Safari, would 100% recommend Nasr for organizing this experience again. He made sure everything set and organized prior to my arrival and that the trip responded to my expectations and needs as a solo traveler. Thank you for everything!

Nayiberts   –
Canada CA
Visited: August 2023 Reviewed: Aug 15, 2023

Email Nayiberts  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Great deal and services !

Ongoing communication was possible right from the time we booked our tour. Everything the tour operator -Nazir- promoted was delivered.
The food was excellent 5/5. Our chef- Freddy- was amazing. He kept our apetite pleased and the quaility and variety of the dishes were oustanding.
The Safari tour guides - Anuary and Julius - were very patient and knowledgeable. Specially Julius who was very strategic during the Safari by placing the truck in better spots for viewing.
I will recommend to provide more often or better cleaning care for the floor mats -used in the tents for sleeping. Also cleaning and drying care for the covers protecting the car seats.
In general the price was very reasonable when compared to other operators. The quality and the variety for our 4 days Safari deal ( meals, accomodation, transportation, guide …) of our tour was worthy 100%.
The package included a tour if the city if Arusha, a visit to ine of the Maasai tribes. It would have been helpful to know the Maasais were charging $15 usd to te enter to their community.
In my experience, if you are used to camping this is right for you.
Have an awesome time in Tanzania.

Maz   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: August 2023 Reviewed: Aug 10, 2023

Email Maz

Thanks for an incredible experience

I took a 4days/3nights package covering Tarangire, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro. It was way more than what I had expected; tour organization, food, staff, and the safari experience itself to name a few. Our tour operators, Nasr and Hassan, guide Qasim, and everyone else from the staff were very professional, supportive, and helpful. They made sure that we have a positive life time safari experience.
Thanks everyone; you were awesome.

Meena   –
Visited: April 2023 Reviewed: May 17, 2023

Email Meena  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Right Choice

Went to The Base of Kilimanjaro and it was beautfuly, i enjoyed the views and the peak was clear! I took a lot of pictures

4.8/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Eagle of Savvanah Travel, not SafariBookings