Reviews

5.0/5

Benjamin Tardieux   –
Thailand TH
Visited: February 2024 Reviewed: Feb 27, 2024

Email Benjamin Tardieux  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing Tour. Wonderful Time.

I really liked my tour.
It was amazing. Quite an experience.
I will have memories for the rest of my life.
Everything was well organized.
Food was so good.
We saw the Big 5.
I will highly recommend Mountain Warriors.
Thanks.

Abdullah   –
Kuwait KW
Visited: January 2024 Reviewed: Jan 9, 2024

Email Abdullah  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Amazing adventure

We had an amazing 3 day safari..we got to see lots of animals and beautiful sightseeing..the tour was great and well organized

Paul   –
Uganda UG
Visited: December 2022 Reviewed: Oct 23, 2023

Email Paul  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Great

I really feel at home whenever in the mountains...I love the accommodation, transportation, Meals.....I can't just pen it down because the feeling is really good and cannot express it all in words ...thanks to safaris I find one reason why its pearl of Africa.

Pim van Otterdijk   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: February 2022 Reviewed: Apr 6, 2023

Email Pim van Otterdijk  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Funny Guys with lot of experience

Gasto has guided me to the top of the Kilimanjaro. He take care of me on the way back down.
He had a lot of experience during the climb and nice stories about the culture.

Eva   –
Austria AT
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: May 19, 2024

Email Eva  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Lovely trip & experience!

My friend an I booked a 3 day safari with mountain warriors and we absolutely loved it! The tour operator is very responsive and always replied very quickly to our questions (thank you Rosemary). The safari itself was well organised and Mike was a great guide that provided great information, next to finding the best spots to see the animals. Overall a great experience and we were even offered free transportation from the airport to our accomodation the day before we started the safari. Highly recommended!

Janet   –
China CN
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: May 15, 2024

Email Janet  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Experienced and friendly. Solving problems all the time

We met elephants and giraffe really close to our car. Took amazing pictures and videos. Tour operator and guide solve my problems all the time. I feel really warm and helpful. I will sure recommend this company and guide Simon.

Wes   –
Visited: April 2024 Reviewed: May 2, 2024

Email Wes  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Mountain Warriors is TOP NOTCH!

We were VERY impressed with the level of customer service Rosemary from Mountain Warriors provided us. She did an incredible job of answering all of our questions and made sure that we felt comfortable with the travel arrangements for our Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti Safari. Godfrey was an OUTSTANDING guide!!! He has done this work for 12+ years and was born near Serengeti and Ngorongoro areas. Very careful to make sure we were both safe and had a great time. Would recommend Mountain Warriors to anyone!!!

Ahaji   –
Visited: September 2023 Reviewed: Apr 20, 2024

Email Ahaji  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Perfect for solo travelers!!

As a solo traveler, I had a hard time finding a tour company that offered a Safari package for 1 instead of minimum 2 people. Not only did
Mountain warriors team accommodate me as a solo traveler, their price was better than any I could find elsewhere. Had an amazing day and the service from the team was outstanding! They were kind enough to pick me up for early morning airport transfer the next day. Absolutely recommend them, next time I come to Tanzania, will definitely be booking through Mountain Warriors!!

Oscar Lohuis   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: February 2024 Reviewed: Apr 18, 2024

Email Oscar Lohuis  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

These people do what they promise and the tour was above expectation.

The communication with the organizers was very good, from beginning to end. They even arranged transportation for us from the airport to our hotel the night before the safari and again after the safari vice versa. The driver of the car was a very good one, he saw animals before others did. We have seen so many animals. The food during the safari was good. They took good care of all the details of this safari. I can certainly recommend this organization to you.

Eya   –
France FR
Visited: March 2024 Reviewed: Mar 28, 2024

Email Eya  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Amazing safari planed perfectly by mountain warriors

We booked the mid range 3 days safari and it was beyond our expectations. Godfrey, our incredible guide could spot a leopard in a tree from miles away, and gave very interesting insight into the Serengeti/Ngorongoro ecosystem!! Everything was amazing and the accommodations were perfect. Highly, highly recommend !!!

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Mountain Warriors Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings