Reviews

Summer   –
South Korea KR
Visited: October 2023 Reviewed: Nov 21, 2023

Email Summer  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

I had the best trip of my lifetime! Unforgettable Safari tour with perfect team.

I want to say thank you so much for your help in both planning and during the trip itself. I'm still overwhelmed. It was incredible and every day another highlight was waiting for us. This journey exceeded my expectations. The lovely and friendly people in Uganda, the comfortable accommodation and nice food, and an amazing experience visiting the source of the Nile and Murchison falls safaris.
Also thank you to our guide for driving as safely as possible and explaining this and that even though it is a huge dirt road and a huge unpaved road haha. What an experience!!
I definitely recommend Saja safaris! Thanks for everything and see you soon.

Martin. K   –
South Korea KR
Visited: September 2023 Reviewed: Nov 18, 2023

Email Martin. K  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

I had a memorable experience, much more than I expected.

I’m not new to safari trips in East Africa, and in my experience, it’s usually better to get a guide that not only understands the place but also knows adventurous areas worth exploring. I had an amazing experience visiting the source of the Nile and Murchison falls safaris. Elvis was a real blessing! He is friendly and respectful, not to mention very polite. He knew the best places for sightseeing, he understood what I needed and really made sure the experience was memorable. I’d totally recommend Saja safaris!

Shane Lincoln   –
Visited: September 2023 Reviewed: Nov 16, 2023

Email Shane Lincoln  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

I got more than my money's worth.

At first, my biggest concern was messy planning and arrival and what to expect. From the moment I made a decision to visit East African Community and chose Saja Safaris--the name is catchy by the way--Elvis and Nicholas did not disappoint. Given I was coming from USA, I was concerned about the lengthy emails and the back-and-forth correspondence with Elvis. But I was lucky I could plan everything with the help of Nicholas who is stationed in the US, and with Elvis' extensive understanding of how things work on the ground, the only thing I needed to concern myself with was boarding my flight to my destination. Elvis was always available, and thorough when I had a bugging question, and if not available--given the time difference--Nicholas was available for a quick call or text to answer. Their location differences made it easy for me to plan my trip. The tour guide was amazing too. Although, I went to Uganda purely for visual satisfaction, the tour guides educated me on a range of things, including animals, Ugandan culture, and parks. Saja picked accommodation that gave me a whole new experience--a cultural touch with a hint of modernity. Apparently, they are places in this world where you can comfortably stay without needing air conditioning. All in all, although it was a one-week tour, it was an amazing and memorable one. I look forward to going back to East Africa to visit Kenya or Rwanda or Tanzania and I hope to use the same tour operator. Thank you, Elvis, I got a chance to see our closest cousins--gorillas and chimps-- who have embraced nature a little too much!

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Saja Safaris , not SafariBookings