American zoologist George Schaller, one of the first people to study gorillas in the wild, once said: "No one who looks into the eyes of a Gorilla, gentle and vulnerable, can remain unchanged." Well, before having a close view of these gentle giants, your journey will take you across central Uganda through the tropical landscape with a lot of green, a bit of savannah to the highlands of the south west in an area called the “Switzerland of East Africa”.
This budget tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Red Chilli Hideaway Budget lodge in or near KampalaBreakfast Included
2-3Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Uzuri Uganda Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Uzuri Uganda Safaris.