Arrive in Kigali International Airport and be transferred to the Cyanika Border Post. Cross into Uganda for gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Go sightseeing and relax in Lake Bunyonyi after the gorilla trekking in Bwindi. Transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP and expect big game sighting and boat trip on the Kazinga Channel. Your next stop will be the Kibale Forest NP. Expect chimp trekking and the Bigodi swamp walk. Depart to Entebbe International Airport for your flight out.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Uganda)Dinner Included
2Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
3-4Pumba Safari Cottages Budget cottage bordering Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda) without fencesAll Meals Included
5-6Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Budget guest house just outside Kibale NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.