Arrive in Kigali International Airport and be transferred to the Cyanika Border Post. Cross into Uganda for gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Go sightseeing and relax in Lake Bunyonyi after the gorilla trekking in Bwindi. Transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP and expect big game sighting and boat trip on the Kazinga Channel. Your next stop will be the Kibale Forest NP. Expect chimp trekking and the Bigodi swamp walk. Depart to Entebbe International Airport for your flight out.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Broadbill Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Uganda)Dinner Included
2Arcadia Lodge Bunyonyi Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
3-4Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
5-6Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house on the crater rim of Kibale NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.