The Kokomo Safari takes you to the vast Kafue National Park and the pristine wilderness of Liuwa Plains National Park in Western Zambia. Here you will witness the second largest wildebeest migration in Africa. These national parks are just waiting to be discovered.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 5 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
- 27 Apr 2019
- 18 May 2019
- 08 Jun 2019
- 29 Jun 2019
- 20 Jul 2019
- 10 Aug 2019
- 31 Aug 2019
- 21 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
- 02 Nov 2019
- 23 Nov 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Palmwood Lodge Budget lodge in or near LusakaDinner Included
2-5Budget camping Inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
6-7Bushfront Lodge Budget lodge just outside Mosi-oa-Tunya NPAll Meals Included
8Budget camping In or near Ngonye FallsAll Meals Included
9Liseli Lodge Budget lodge in or near MonguAll Meals Included
10-13Budget camping Inside Liuwa Plain NPAll Meals Included
14Liseli Lodge Budget lodge in or near MonguAll Meals Included
15-16Budget camping Inside Kafue NPAll Meals Included
17Palmwood Lodge Budget lodge in or near LusakaAll Meals Included
18End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Zamsato, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.