Join Benson Safaris Tanzania and witness the elephants and centuries old baobab tress of Tarangire, travel the endless plains of the world-famous Serengeti, search for the elusive Big 5 in the Ngorongoro Crater, meet the nomadic Maasai tribe and enjoy the hospitality of a lodge and romance of a tented camp in the heart of the Tanzanian bush on this 6 day safari. This tour offers mid-range accommodation and luxury upgrades are available.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaMeals at Own Expense
2Bougainvillea Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
3-4Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
5Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaBreakfast & Lunch Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Benson Safaris Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.