Join Benson Safaris Tanzania and witness the elephants and centuries old baobab tress of Tarangire, travel the endless plains of the world-famous Serengeti, search for the elusive Big 5 in the Ngorongoro Crater, meet the nomadic Maasai tribe and enjoy the hospitality of a lodge and romance of a tented camp in the heart of the Tanzanian bush on this 6 day safari. This tour offers mid-range accommodation and luxury upgrades are available.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaMeals at Own Expense
2Bougainvillea Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
3-4Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
5Ilboru Safari Lodge Mid-range lodgeBreakfast & Lunch Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Benson Safaris Tanzania, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.