The perfect balance of attractions and time, the four-day Tanzania Express is the best itinerary for seeing as much as humanly possible when you're on a tight time budget. You'll hit three of the northern circuit's major parks: Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and your choice of either Tarangire or Lake Manyara National Park for four days of incomparable game driving that will show you the best that Africa has to offer.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ol Mesera Tented Camp Budget tented camp outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
2Thorn Tree Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
3Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Shadows of Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shadows of Africa.