This Semi Participant Camping Safari gives a very diverse experience through Botswana – introducing you to one of the oldest cultures in the world, the San Bushman in the Kalahari, before enjoying the magical Okavango Delta and exploring Moremi Game Reserve and Chobe National Park with their big numbers of game.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- 07 Oct 2018
- 13 Dec 2018
- 03 Jan 2019
- 24 Jan 2019
- 14 Feb 2019
- 07 Mar 2019
- 04 Apr 2019
- 02 May 2019
- 23 May 2019
- 16 Jun 2019
- 30 Jun 2019
- 14 Jul 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget campingLunch & Dinner Included
2-5Budget camping Inside Central Kalahari GR (Botswana)All Meals Included
6Maun Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Maun (Botswana)Breakfast & Lunch Included
7-8Budget camping Inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
9Budget camping Bordering Okavango Delta (Botswana) without fencesAll Meals Included
10-12Budget camping Bordering Moremi GR (Botswana) without fencesAll Meals Included
13Budget camping Inside Savuti (Botswana)All Meals Included
14-15Budget camping Inside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
16Maramba River Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)Breakfast & Lunch Included
17End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.