Take a journey with us traveling slowly through the wilder parts of KwaZulu Natal, where all of the fascinating locations are within short distance of one another and driving is limited. You will visit various wilderness areas, coastal stretches and some cultural hotspots that each offer unique experiences and promise an expedition to be remembered.
This mid-range tour includes camping and lodges. Guests must assist with camp chores.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 14 years
The minimum age for this tour is 14 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Budget camping Inside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GRAll Meals Included
4-5Mantuma Camp Mid-range self catering accommodation inside Mkhuze GR (iSimangaliso WP)All Meals Included
6-7Tembe Elephant Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tembe Elephant ParkAll Meals Included
8-9Kosi Bay Lodge Mid-range bungalow in or near Kosi Bay (iSimangaliso WP)Breakfast & Lunch Included
10St Lucia Safari Lodge Mid-range guest house in or near St. Lucia (iSimangaliso WP)Breakfast & Lunch Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Siya Phambile Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Siya Phambile Expeditions.