11-Day Harare to Victoria Falls Safari Tour
$2,980 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
This tour features main highlights of Zimbabwe from the eastern highlands, Nyanga, Vumba, great Zimbabwe, Matopos national park, Bulawayo, Hwange National park and Victoria Falls. If you are keen to see the best of Zimbabwe this tour gives you the best of it.
Things To Consider
Large group tour*Max. 20 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 5 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Zimbabwe
- This tour starts in Harare (Zimbabwe) & ends in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Harare (City), Nyanga NP, Great Zimbabwe (Ruins), Matobo NP, Hwange NP, Victoria Falls(Highlight) & Victoria Falls Airport
- Activities: game drives, nature hikes/walks & boat trip
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: minivan & bus
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Cresta Lodge HarareMid-range lodge located in or near Harare (Dinner included)
- Day 2-3:Trout-Beck Inn ResortMid-range lodge located just outside Nyanga NP (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 4:Norma Jeans LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Great Zimbabwe (All meals included)
- Day 5:Matobo Hills LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Great Zimbabwe (All meals included)
- Day 6:Matobo Hills LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Matobo NP (All meals included)
- Day 7-8:Sable Sands Safari LodgeMid-range lodge bordering Hwange NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 9-10:A' Zambezi River LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Victoria Falls (Breakfast & dinner included)
- Day 11:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Africa Zim Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Zim Travel & Tours.