Enjoy this more off the beaten track safari with not only the chance of seeing the big five, but also the biggest white rhino population in the world at Hluhluwe National Park and an unusual variety of game activities such as 'elephanting' (elephant tracking), rhino tracking and canoeing at Pongola Private Game Reserve. And not only that, but you will also stay in two beautiful, luxury lodges.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Rhino Ridge Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hluhluwe-iMfolozi GRDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4-5White Elephant Safari Lodge Luxury tented camp inside PongolaDay 4: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 5: All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.