Arrive and transfer to Murchison Falls NP with an en route rhino tracking in Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary. Continue to Murchison and expect the roaring rapids of the Falls, the rolling plains of Uganda’s largest National Park teaming with abundance of wildlife. Transfer to Kidepo Valley NP. Kidepo is Uganda’s most pristine, unexplored game reserve. While here, you get the true meaning of being in the African jungle. Exit Kidepo and crown it all with white water rafting at the source of the Nile River.
This budget tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-5Kidepo Savannah Lodge (Camping) Budget lodge bordering Kidepo Valley NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6Mbale Resort Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near MbaleAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.