This safari covers the highlights of Botswana including the Central Kalahari Game Reserve (San Bushman & Wildlife), Okavango Delta (birding, wetlands & wildlife) and Chobe National Park (Wildlife) ending on a high at one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the mighty Victoria Falls. With a combination of fly-in and road transfers starting in Maun & ending at Victoria Falls Airport.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Grasslands Bushman Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Central Kalahari GR (Botswana)All Meals Included
3-4Oddballs Enclave Mid-range tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
5-6Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast Included
7-8Rainbow Hotel Victoria Falls Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jibha Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jibha Africa Safaris.