Stay for two nights in Victoria Falls, the adrenalin capital of Africa before taking a transfer to neighbouring Botswana for another two nights of amazing game viewing activities inside the Chobe National Park, known as the "land of giants" due to the large herds of big game in this area. This is a combination of two of the most popular destinations in the region and this safari will definately leave a lasting memory of pure wild Africa.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2A'Zambezi River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Chobe Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)Breakfast & Dinner Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jibha Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jibha Africa Safaris.