This 4 days / 3 nights Tanzanian safari explores the world renowned Northern circuit of Tanzania. This area boasts the Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park. Although a short safari itinerary, it does cover some good distance offering very contrasting areas. The safari departs from and returns to Arusha.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Country Lodge Karatu Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
2Serengeti Heritage Luxury Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
3Country Lodge Karatu Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by African Savannah Trekkers, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Savannah Trekkers.