Starting your six night package with three nights at Hwange National Park which is known for its large herds of elephants and population of wild dogs followed by three nights at Mana Pools, one of Zimbabwe's most lush and flourishing regions where you can enjoy canoe trips and guided walks.
This luxury tour uses tented camps and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Somalisa Camp Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4-6Kanga Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.