7-Day Hwange and Mana Pools
$3,350 to $5,260 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Starting your six night package with three nights at Hwange National Park which is known for its large herds of elephants and population of wild dogs followed by three nights at Mana Pools, one of Zimbabwe's most lush and flourishing regions where you can enjoy canoe trips and guided walks.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively *
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 12 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Zimbabwe
- This tour starts in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) & ends in Harare (Zimbabwe) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Hwange NP, Mana Pools NP & Harare Airport
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives, nature hikes/walks & canoe/mokoro safaris
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & air transfer
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.