Starting your six night package with three nights at Hwange National Park which is known for its large herds of elephants and population of wild dogs followed by three nights at Mana Pools, one of Zimbabwe's most lush and flourishing regions where you can enjoy canoe trips and guided walks.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Somalisa Camp Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4-6Kanga Camp Luxury tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.