On this Namibia safari, fly between destinations and stay in some of Namibia’s most remote and luxurious properties. You’ll begin with a light aircraft flight from Windhoek into a private reserve within the Namib Dessert. You’ll then stay at Pelican Point at Walvis Bay before moving on to the remote and spectacular Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp on the edge of Skeleton Coast National Park. Your Namibian adventure ends in style at the incredible Serra Cafema, in the land of the Himba tribe.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Little Kulala Luxury lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
3-4Pelican Point Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Walvis BayAll Meals Included
5-6Hoanib Skeleton Coast Camp Luxury tented camp inside Skeleton Coast NPAll Meals Included
7-8Serra Cafema Camp Luxury tented campAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.