Cultural vibes travel and tours is able to book a tour that suit those who want to have an experience with the Big five animals and many other animals like wild beasts, giraffes, and birds. The tours will start with an experience of the tour of the mighty Victoria Falls on the first day, after the tour of the falls one can choose to do an elephant ride, elephant interaction, lion walk. When its lunch time going to the lookout café will give you spectacular view of the gorge.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2The Bayete Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsDay 1: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-8Somalisa Main Camp Hwange National Park Mid-range tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
9Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Cultural Vibes Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cultural Vibes Travel & Tours.