Dominated by great expanses of unspoiled wilderness, Namibia is home to a wealth of wildlife including desert-dwelling elephants and Africa's last remaining sizable populations of black rhino and cheetah. Our 8-day "Namibia Desert & Wildlife Safari" visits the country's famed desert sands as well as some of its premier wildlife areas. ***Private journey that can be customized; Travel in a comfortable 4x4 SUV vehicle with private guide/driver; All on-road costs included***.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1N/a’an Ku Sê Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near WindhoekLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Sossusvlei Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPDay 2: All Meals Included
Day 3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Hotel Deutsches Haus Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Lunch Included
6-7Old Trader's Lodge Luxury lodge inside Erindi GRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.