Dominated by great expanses of unspoiled wilderness, Namibia is home to a wealth of wildlife including desert-dwelling elephants and Africa's last remaining sizable populations of black rhino and cheetah. Our 8-day "Namibia Desert & Wildlife Safari" visits the country's famed desert sands as well as some of its premier wildlife areas. ***Private journey that can be customized; Travel in a comfortable 4x4 SUV vehicle with private guide/driver; All on-road costs included***.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1N/a’an Ku Sê Lodge Luxury lodge in or near WindhoekLunch & Dinner Included
2-3Sossusvlei Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Namib-Naukluft NP without fencesDay 2: All Meals Included
Day 3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
4-5Hotel Deutsches Haus Mid-range hotel in or near SwakopmundBreakfast & Lunch Included
6-7Old Trader's Lodge Luxury lodge inside Erindi GRAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.