This short stay offers you the opportunity to see two of Botswana's more popular wildlife areas and the opportunity to experience both game drives and water activities. Spend two nights in the Chobe National Park famous for its population of elephant among other wildlife, then spend three nights in the World Heritage Site, Okavango Delta, the largest inland delta in the world.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chobe Game Lodge Luxury lodge inside Chobe NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-5Camp Okavango Luxury+ lodge inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.