The Northern National Parks are a true African experience, and one of Tanzania's main attractions. The entire Tanzanian ecosystem is on display here birds, reptiles, mammals, and the mighty Savanna Acacia trees. The parks stretch across a varied landscape, from wooded hills in the north to the southern grassy plains.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Outpost Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaDinner Included
2Bougainvillea Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
3-4Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
5Rhino Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
6Maramboi Tented Camp Luxury tented camp outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
7-8Outpost Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near ArushaDay 7: All Meals Included
Day 8: Breakfast & Lunch Included
9-14Mnarani Beach Cottages Mid-range resort in or near Zanzibar (Beach)All Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Nature Bound Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Nature Bound Africa.