This is the best highlight tour that traverses three National parks in Uganda with a variety of activities such as canoeing on the deepest lake in Uganda with fresh waters and Biliharzia free, Gorilla Tracking, Hiking, Chimpanzee Tracking, Launch cruise, Game Drives, sight seeing, walking safaris among others. These amazing activities will create memorable experiences and you will enjoy your stay in Uganda "Pearl of Africa".
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
3-4Silverback Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
5Bush Lodge Self Contained Banda Mid-range banda in or near Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
6Bush Lodge Self Contained Banda Mid-range lodge in or near Kazinga Channel (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
7-8Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Yaneta Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.