This is the best highlight tour that traverses three National parks in Uganda with a variety of activities such as canoeing on the deepest lake in Uganda with fresh waters and Biliharzia free, Gorilla Tracking, Hiking, Chimpanzee Tracking, Launch cruise, Game Drives, sight seeing, walking safaris among others. These amazing activities will create memorable experiences and you will enjoy your stay in Uganda "Pearl of Africa".
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget resort in or near Lake BunyonyiBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Silverback Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPBreakfast & Dinner Included
5Bush Lodge Self Contained Banda Mid-range banda in or near IshashaBreakfast & Dinner Included
6Bush Lodge Self Contained Banda Mid-range lodge in or near Kazinga ChannelBreakfast & Dinner Included
7-8Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPDay 7: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 8: Meals at Own Expense
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Yaneta Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.