Tsavo is situated between Nairobi and Mombasa and made up of two separate parks, Tsavo East and Tsavo West and with this short itinerary you will be able visit both. Both parts together cover nearly 22,000 km2 and build the largest national park in Kenya and one of the largest in the world. Tsavo is also the oldest Park in Kenya, opened in 1948. The slightly larger Tsavo East is generally flat, with dry plains and the Galana River. Tsavo West National Park is more mountainous and wetter part.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum age for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Ashnil Aruba Mid-range tented camp inside Tsavo East NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Rhino Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.