Mambo Gorilla Safaris Uganda
/5 – 15 Reviews
Mambo Gorilla Safaris Uganda offers you this 3-day safari that will take you to explore the beautiful Lake Bunyonyi. You will also embark on a gorilla safari in Uganda, where you will track the critically endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi National Park. You will also get to. This is your opportunity to explore and know more about the endangered mountains gorillas. Come explore Africa with us!
This budget tour uses resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 18 years
The minimum age for this tour is 18 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Bunyonyi View Resort Budget resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mambo Gorilla Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.