In 1954, the famous writer Ernest Hemingway crashed his plane on his way to Murchison Falls. From the top of these falls, as you look out over the gushing waterfalls and across the expansive savannah, you will understand what called him to this reserve. Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth National Park, and Bwindi Forest are unrivalled destinations that will leave you awestruck on every step of this 9-day African safari.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Fort Murchison (Room) Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3-4Makan Hill Resort Hotel Budget resort in or near MityanaAll Meals Included
5-6The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
7-8Broad-Bill Forest Camp Budget tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Bushman Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.