The southern town of Arba Minch is situated in a beautiful setting at the foothills of the Rift Valley escarpment and overlooking Lake Abaya and Lake Chamo. The name of the town translated as '40 springs', which are found nearby. It is an excellent base for some trips in the surrounding area. The best places to stay in town are the Paradise Lodge Hotel. A real authentic place to stay, about 30 km from Arba Minch, is at the Dorze Lodge with amazing view over Lake Abaya and Chamo.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Arba Minch Paradise Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Arba MinchAll Meals Included
2Turmi Buska Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near TurmiAll Meals Included
3Turmi Buska Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside OmoAll Meals Included
4-5Jinka Economy Omo Resort Mid-range lodge in or near JinkaAll Meals Included
6Arba Minch Paradise Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Arba MinchAll Meals Included
7Blue Bird Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near AddisAll Meals Included
8Budget camping In or near Danakil DepressionAll Meals Included
9Budget camping In or near Hamad ElaAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Pride of Africa Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.