This safari brings you some of the most interesting areas of the Great Lakes Region. you will visit the lush rainforest of Nyungwe National Park with its unique primates, and the endangered Lowland gorillas in Kahuzi Biega National Park. Congo is opening slowly to tourism again, and trekking to the rare Eastern Lowland Gorillas in the tropical forest of Kahuzi-Biega National Park is a must.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Club Safari Club Mid-range resort in or near Bukavu (Congo (DRC))Meals at Own Expense
2Club Safari Club Mid-range lodge just outside Kahuzi Biega NP (Congo (DRC))Breakfast Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari 2 Gorilla Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari 2 Gorilla Tours.