This safari brings you some of the most interesting areas of the Great Lakes Region. You will visit the endangered Lowland gorillas in Kahuzi Biega National Park. Congo is opening slowly to tourism again, and trekking to the rare Eastern Lowland Gorillas in the tropical forest of KBNP is a must. While on this tour you will cross over three Belgiun colony African countries, this meanly because Rwanda and Burundi small central African nation are attached to DR. Congo on her eastern side.
This mid-range tour uses resorts.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 4 people per group.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Orchids Safari Club Mid-range resort in or near Bukavu (Congo (DRC))Day 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari 2 Gorilla Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari 2 Gorilla Tours.