This tour brings you into the southern most portion of the expansive East and Southern African country of Mozambique. The city of Maputo is the oldest site of European settlement in Southern Africa. It is also the southern limit of the Arab traders that predated the merchant vessels from Portugal coming around the cape Of Good Hope. For centuries the country was nominally a possession of Portugal. Indeed Portuguese is still widely spoken and is still the language of education and business.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Pestana Rovuma Mid-range hotel in or near MaputoMeals at Own Expense
2-3Gala-Gala Eco Resort Mid-range lodge in or near PontoAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mmilo Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mmilo Tours.