This tour brings you into the southern most portion of the expansive East and Southern African country of Mozambique. The city of Maputo is the oldest site of European settlement in Southern Africa. It is also the southern limit of the Arab traders that predated the merchant vessels from Portugal coming around the cape Of Good Hope. For centuries the country was nominally a possession of Portugal. Indeed Portuguese is still widely spoken and is still the language of education and business.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Pestana Rovuma Mid-range hotel in or near MaputoMeals at Own Expense
2-3Gala Gala Eco Resort Mid-range resort in or near Ponta do Ouro (Beach)All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mmilo Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mmilo Tours.