From wildlife watching in Zambia’s best national parks, to sundowners on a river cruise, to swimming in the world's largest waterfall - Zambia offers endless romance and a unique honeymoon experience. Take part in game drives by dawn, dusk and dark; enjoy fishing trips and canoe safaris on the river; then hike the spray-filled footpaths and take a helicopter ride over the Victoria Falls. Combining bold adventure with intimate moments, a Zambia honeymoon promises a true trip of a lifetime.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kafunta River Lodge Luxury lodge bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3-4Island Bush Camp Mid-range chalet inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
5-6Three River Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
7Kafunta River Lodge Luxury lodge bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
8-11Mid-range camping Inside Lower Zambezi NPAll Meals Included
12-14Waterberry Lodge Luxury cottage in or near Victoria FallsAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.